9.19.2014

september tunes


probably no one noticed that I didn't do one of these last month right

oh

This months playlist has no flow whatsoever, 
and I quite like it.
 Each of the songs comes with such a different energy and ~eMoTioN~

Here's some various thoughts I had while choosing songs:

*"Don't" is what happens when you have Ed Sheeran sing a song 
written by Taylor Swift (probably) and audio directed by Pharell (probably)

*Mac Miller + Hoodie Allen = cool older brother rap. 

*Sam Smith needs to go on tour with Adele. Please. Take my money.

*I WANT A HOUSE IN BUDAPEST GEORGE EZRA

*How good is B.o.B.? So good. 
(why does no one ever talk about B.o.B??)

*And in their off time, ONEREPUBLIC are definitely pyros. Good song though. 

* I have no idea who they are but I like this song. Good call Pandora. 
(Vance Joy)


Basically it all comes down to avoiding songs with Ariana Grande
which is basically impossible.

Justina

 ps. make sure you're following me on Bloglovin', just incase GFC has another spaz attack.

pps. I HAVE A WIKIPEDIA PAGE. STAY CALM. FREAK OUT. I DID.






follow A Bent Piece Of Wire on twitter|facebook|bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. love that vance joy song!! also funky new header i like justinaaaaaa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your playlist posts! haven't really hears a lot of these songs, but I've been listening to way too much lorde lately so that's probably why :S
    <3 katie
    luvelylittlelulladoll.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are very inspirational, and a great writer. I feel that you voice speaks to so many people. Congrats on the Wikipedia page, it's so cool! Also, thanks for the blog visit recently and Of course I will follow you on Bloglovin.

    Cheers!
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what I want to hear. Or what you want to say.

Just remember:

If you're mean, I'll track you down and replace all your shoes with those hideous white tennis things that are so popular among the very sad.