4.24.2016

you, me, NPR?

prom 2014

Justina rule #46: When NPR calls, you get your butt in a studio and pick up the phone.

Here are some things I thought about while recording for NPR:

  •  I should drink more water. my entire life is very dehydrated.
  •  I wonder if Ira Glass listens to Weekend Edition?
  • Oh my god Ira Glass might hear my voice 
  • Thaaaat's going to damage my chances of ever getting on This American Life.
  • Prom was fun. Why aren't there adult proms?
  • AM I AN ADULT?
  • I do listen to NPR.
  • OH IT'S RINGING
  • The fabric my prom dress is made of is probably illegal now.
x J 

ps. to listen to the entire segment, click here ▾

1 comment:

  1. Omg that dress is amazing!!

    http://m-eliorism.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what I want to hear. Or what you want to say.

Just remember:

If you're mean, I'll track you down and replace all your shoes with those hideous white tennis things that are so popular among the very sad.